Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

Employed

Wait. Before we get going. My blogging site has changed! Outrageous. How dare they hide the font changing feature?! Who authorized this? As the customer, I will play the "always right" card. Give me back the old interface.
 Let's use the term "customer" loosely considering I don't actually pay for this service.

 Anyway, I'm employed now. Applaud, it's okay. Step 1 checked off the Going Galt check list! I am the human resources representative at Don Facciobene Inc. This means working with my dad which is a pain in the rear. He gives me more trouble than anyone. But it's fun and now I am a contributing member of society.

I would apologizing for not updating regularly...but I'm living at the moment. 

 Next post: Veggie garden!!!! That will be a good one, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment