Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Unoriginal Thanksgiving Day Desserts

Desserts. Second only to the turkey itself. 

This year, finally achieving "adult" status in my eyes, I have self appointed myself to make desserts. I'm not one to experiment on my family (friends, that's a different story!) so I have pulled out a recipe for Pecan Pie Bars.


Supposedly all flavor and half the work.

Please check out the recipe here: Pecan Pie Bars

I'm also making Eclair Cake, this recipe was whispered to me by one of my dearest friends so I'm not sharing. ;) Think of fluffy light filling between layers of graham cracker topped with a perfect chocolate fudge frosting. But seriously it a favorite of everyone that it meets. You'll just have to take my word for it.

But if you ask me the one thing I've been dreaming of eating for Thanksgiving desserts--it's peanut butter pie.

I can't decide which version to make! 

There is frozen with Oreo crust:


Or Southern Style: 


Or Peanut Butter with Chocolate Chips


AHHH! Can't decide.....



No comments:

Post a Comment