Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Doing Christmas for $250. Part One

Part One-The homemade gifts

This year is going to be tight. Very tight for Christmas so here are the homemade gifts I will be making this year. I hate leaving people out so I made a plan!

For my lady loves in two different colors. Estimated costs for 20 bracelets: $15.00



For the grandparents and extended family:
Homemade Strawberry or Grape jelly! This is my personal favorite because I can do it with my Mommom and it is better than anything store bought.
12 jars with fancy ribbon (estimated costs $10.00 recycling jars I already have)


For the men friends:
Peppermint Rice Crispies estimated costs for 20 treats less than $10.00


Next week I'm going to start the bracelets! I'll post pictures for how they turn out.  

People with gifts: 27
Total estimated costs so far: $45.00

No comments:

Post a Comment