Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

World Travel: The Spanish Adventure

Travelling is something I'd love to do. Sadly, it is super expensive but I have a plan. It's called a saving up. Whenever the year 2013 is over, January 2014 will start my savings plan to take Eric and I around the world  one adventure section at a time. 

One of the places I'd love to go is Spain, specifically the north eastern part of the country. I'd also like to find out where my grandmother was born and visit the area which was in the northern part of the country as well. A 6 day break would be a good amount of time to explore. We could spend two days in the Bilboa area, a day in Costa Brava, a day in Barcelona or San Sebastian (no pics), and a day in Valencia. These places could be driven to all in the same day (about 12 hours of driving to see them all) but that would hardly be any fun.

The Spanish Adventure:


Costa Brava, Carrer de Josep Anselm Clavé, Blanes, Spain
Costa Brava, Carrer de Josep Anselm Clavé, Blanes, Spain


  
Castillo de Butron, Vizcaya, Spain

Valencia, Spain
My favorite place: Guggenheim Bilbao, Bilbao, Spain





View Larger Map



I'm already in love with Spain and I haven't even been there. It must be my heritage ingrained in my brain to think it's beautiful. Prepare yourself for more posts about my travelling adventures. I spent yesterday afternoon during work down time preparing my photographs and organizing my locations. Look forward to seeing these postings: England, Australia, Africa, South America, Japan, China, Greece, Europe, Florida, Texas, New England, Georgia/North Carolina, Western States/Canada, Louisiana, India, South America,   Ireland, Alaska, Fiji, and others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment