Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

New Walmart Sinful Colors Display!

Walgreens and Rite Aid blew up in the last week or so with three new collections with a handfuls of new colors and re-releases. While walking around Walmart today I bumped into another new Sinful Colors display filled with LE colors not in the Country Chic, Glam Rock, and Heart and Soul collections..

The display was a mess in typical Walmart fashion but here are some pictures.

These are the long sides:





















And the short sides were both the same:



Here are the LE shades I picked out that are not in the Walgreens/RiteAid stores:




And the names, which I realize now, are not properly oriented:



The shades pictured here are Genteel, Rain Storm, Lavender, Cool Gray, Dark Bronze, Open Seas, and Fig.
Also in the display was LE Just You Wait but not pictured. I already own Rain Storm and highly recommend it. I didn't own any of the others.

I purchased Open Seas, Fig, and Dark Bronze. I think I am most excited about the Dark Bronze and can't wait to swatch it with the August Collection.

I did a brief comparison of Open Seas and Mint Apple and while they are not dupes they are very similar the biggest difference is that Mint Apple has a barely there micro shimmer and Open Seas is a creme. The actual color looks the same. In a future post I will do a swatch comparison.

What is your experience with Sinful Colors?
Do you get just as excited as me to check out the LE and collections?

Happy Polish Hunting!




PS: Expect a lot more from me on Sinful Colors.






No comments:

Post a Comment