Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

World Travel: Texas

Texas in a place I'd never thought I'd want to go but it turns out I'm going to want to make a minimum of two visits to the land of cowboys and cattle.

The first visit will be during Eric's schooling in Oklahoma City sometime at the end of this year, beginning of next year that visit will be to visit family and friends, not to sight see but the second visit I hope to have is a long weekend away with my husband, and maybe the kids (yes, I am thinking that FAR into the future, which is far, far away).

For the second visit I want to go to San Antonio, Texas and hang out at the Hyatt Regency Hill Country for a day or two.





Who would have imagined Texas would have this paradise hidden away?

While there it would be awesome to visit Fiesta Six Flags. Plus that is sure to right up Eric's alley.


Just for fun (and to torture myself later) I'm going to record the daily admission prices as of today, August 30, 2012.
Adult: $58.99
Child under 48": $41.99 


Here's the map! Only 25 minutes from the hotel.



View Larger Map

More posting soon, it's lunch time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment