Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Craft Show [Cancelled] and Moving

I can't believe I haven't posted for over month.

I planned for this post to about all the crafts I made for the craft show that was suppose to be today, but the hurricane (?) cancelled it. So sadly, I have no reports on what sold well, and what didn't sell at all. 


In other news, I've packed almost everything up into boxes. It's driving me crazy because there are boxes EVERYWHERE. And now that there was no garage sale I have no idea what I'm going to do with most of this stuff.

So, want some of these items let me know. I'm willing to let some of them go for free but I do want payment for some of the nicer stuff.

Available Merchandise:
Desk with built in labeled power strip and upper cabinets (I don't want to give it up but I have no room!)
Futon in the Upright position. Free to Good Home.
Lazy Boy Chair, blue cloth.
5 shelf Black tall Bookshelves. $10.00 obo
3 shelf black bookcase $7.00obo
Lots of books. 
Shoes, women's size 5-6
Clothes. 
Glasses, set of four $2.00obo
Green and Yellow plastic glasses set of 8 $2.00obo
Dutch Oven, blue enamel, never used $20.00obo
The Logo Game $2.00
Pictionary $1.00
Full set of sheets and comforter green with black and white flowers, never used. $10.00obo
Vases, medium $2.00 a piece. Large, $3.00
Fall pumpkin decorations $2.00
White ceramic pumpkin salt and pepper shakers $2.00
Soaps and Lotions, never used
Modern white wall shelves with hardware $10.00obo
Wicker chair, white,  for a vanity with a pink cushion, comfy. $10.00
White wicker dresser with 7 drawers on glides, very clean. $40.00 firm
Drafting/Craft Table, white, with built in organizers $50.00
Light pink table lamp with neutral shade $5.00
Kitchen gadgets
King sized blue flipflop theme quilt and pillow cases
White Rice Cooker/Veggie steamer $10.00obo
Platters: dark plum and bronze, Free
Portable radio, white $5.00
Blue Blanket $2.00

Let me know if you want anything and you must come pick it up. I cannot deliver anything. 




No comments:

Post a Comment